For more than 35 years, the St. Jude Math-A-Thon, benefiting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, has been America’s largest education-based fundraiser. To participate, kids in grades K-8 ask family and friends for pledges to solve math problems in the St. Jude Math-A-Thon Funbook, developed by Scholastic.
Since 1979, the St. Jude Math-A-Thon has raised more than $450 million, connecting with an average of 300,000 children per year. And now Math-A-Thon is online, making it easier than ever to teach children the value of giving back while helping improve their math skills.
- 2015 St. Jude Math-A-Thon Coordinator of the Year
- Nickelodeon stars want you to do the math and help save lives
- Common Core Standards for the St. Jude Math-A-Thon Funbooks
- 2014-2015 Top 100 Fundraising Schools
- Meet St. Jude Patient Mabry
Meet a Patient
Meet a St. Jude patient